Join the team
Swimming Teachers Wanted
(Dutch or Non-Dutch certificate are both welcome)
Our Swimming School prides itself on the excellence of our teaching. Our Coaches create the outstanding experience that ensures our customers feel safe, valued and treated with respect as an individual.
Your Personal Swim Coach, was founded in Den Haag in 2014. An organisation built on passion; passion for swimming and people. The management and all its instructors are enthusiastic and devoted teachers, driven by an intrinsic desire to share the beauty of swimming with as many people as possible.
Thanks to a successful formula and the power of mouth to mouth advertisement, Your Personal Swim Coach will further expands its branch network across The Netherlands soon. That is why our team is always open to new, qualified swimming instructors to join our highly professional and customer-focused team.
If you would like to work for our wonderful company, please get in touch and if we think you have what it takes, we will ensure that you are given an appropriate induction into our company ethos and procedures.
- Experience of teaching a diverse customer base
- Able to work online / CRM system
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation (first aid/ EHBO)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to building trust.
- A good understanding of hospitality and are a natural host
- Fluent in English and any additional language would be a plus
- Able to teach adults swimming effectively
- Disciplined and well mannered, with a good sense of humour and infecctious laugh
- Keen to start our coach-the-coach program in one of our pools.
Swimming Ambassadors Wanted
Are you one of our current students, or about to enroll, and you would like to share your story with our followers? Read on.
Help us to help others and share your swimming pictures, posts, blog, video vlog via our website, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube posts or Meetup accounts. With your support online, more adults will follow and take that first big step and start swimming lessons. You post and share frequent and will be able to commit till, at least, end of 2020. The ideal Ambassador has excellent verbal communication skills in English. At Last, he/she is able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently.
Ideally you meet a couple of these requirements:
- Active networker ins expats communities
- Have previous blogging or writing experience.
- created videos before about their life or special interests
- thinking and reasoning skills to come up with new ideas
- the ability to use your initiative
- Demonstrated understanding and social media landscape
If you meet this profile, we love to hear from you.
Kindly send your cv motivation letter and picture to the management: